Filbert Logistics is in charge of transporting finished items from the manufacturer’s distribution center to the end customer. Inventory management, package shipment, warehousing, and order fulfillment are all important aspects of logistics operations optimization. Filbert Logistics operation team are responsible for:
- Customer support criteria fulfilled.
- Troubleshoot and handle escalations and non-routine difficulties.
- Assists and motivates team members to meet team goals by collaborating and engaging with overseas consumers on a weekly or monthly basis via phone and email.
- Prepare a daily KPI report and keep track of team members’ backlogs.
- Creating a monthly headcount report.
- Supervise and grow our staff via training, coaching, and feedback and evaluations.
- Ensure that all processes are carried out in accordance with SOPs.
- During peak periods, manage and arrange the staff.
- Performs additional job-related responsibilities as directed by the management.
Customer service plays an important part in every vertical industry. Filbert logistics ensures excellent customer service in logistics, which is dependent on clear communication and on on-time, damage-free delivery.
And Filbert knows “Satisfied & Happy Customers are good advertisement for the Brand.”